Tuesday, February 2, 2016

About me


Hi, its me Milina, 

Before I went for holiday to Philippines, after 5 years ( imagine that? ) I knew I found something to do besides learning cooking,( just don't ask  me do the baking lol) my daughter was only 1 year old, when I started learning how to crochet that was year 2014.

When I return back here in Australia, I started watching videos from you tube, (of course , I had to ready my hook and wool), some videos are hard to learn because some are fast. So i keep on searching, learned the basic first, my hook was to small that time, because I am not familiar with all those crochet stuffs yet :)



This was my first crochet i made, although i wanted to crochet beanie and i did first, but something was not right, so i have to undo it and put it aside, i watch videos from Naztazia, and this is what i found and I was so excited and feeling proud i did it. hooray!!!!






No harm in learning everyday , practice and learn that is always my belief, ( well, I wish same in learning driving too hahahaha)


I did my first Christmas dress from crochetcrowd pattern, turned out good, not bad for beginner like  me, my daughter loves it.



















as you can see the weaving was not properly done, sometimes if i looked at it, i wonder how I did  it :)

You only have to learn, do it, if not you can try  again. My friends always asking me how did i do it, i just told them  just practice.:) :)

I am  a Mum of two beautiful kids,  a 2 year old girl and 8 year old boy, sometimes life's get busy, you just  have to find time for yourself. I do my crocheting when they are asleep or busy playing. I have to stay up late at night just to do my things. I am a full time mummy at the moment, although i missed working, but that's life what is all about :)

English is my second language, so please bear with me :):) Thank you.

Enjoy everything what you do!!!!




xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment